The break up was done two months before! Still you can live without visiting your x’s profile daily? Want to know whether your X is also visiting your profile like this? Not only that almost every.Facebook users will be interested to know who has visited the profile, who visit every day, who does not give like after seen the picture.
By following these steps, you can really know who is visiting your profile. However, this feature is available only in Chrome extension.
Know these steps
1. Open the Chrome Web Store from the Chrome browser using Search engine.
2. Find and select the extension you want. Type the Flatbook in search. As shown in the picture below.
3. Click on the option “Add to Chrome”. The Flatbook extension will be automatically downloaded.
4. Click Add extensionto grant the extension access to your data and install the extension.
5. Now, to use the extension, click the icon to the right of the address bar in Chrome.
6. Once Flatbook Chrome Extension downloaded login to your Facebook on chrome browser or refresh it if already logged in. And you will find an option called Flatbook in the left hand side as shown in the picture below.
7. Now click on the Flatbook option and you will get a new theme. There you go to the profile visitor list and see who has visited your profile.
Note: If you’re installing an extension at work or school, some extensions might be blocked. For more information, contact your administrator.