Daily billions of internet users around the world carry out millions of Google search in any platform where internet is available, it may be desktop, tab or smartphone. Each user alone may search for hundreds of terms, news, sites, images and videos on Google search. But how does user delete the whole Google search log? Know how a user can erase all searches made on platforms like smartphone and desktop using Google My Activity.
Google My Activity, a common hunter to all searches for desktop and smartphone, provided that users are logged in their Google account while searching for any contents. It shows the number of searches user have made using Chrome browser, full list of apps used and times spent in Android smartphone. It also shows the searched app on Google Play Store, number of ads user clicked, regular search, image and video search.
Here we have discussed professional tips on how to delete your Google searches, by day, device, platform and even website. List is as follows.
- Logging in to myactivity.google.com and access Google My Activity.
- Click on ‘Delete activity by’ Chose the day, which by default selected today, yesterday last 7 days, last 30 days, all time and custom.
- Choose the ‘Product’. Select ‘Search’ and ‘Video Search’ option or any other from the list.
- Click ‘Delete’
- Log on to myactivity.google.com.
- Tap on the three-line menu icon on the top left corner of the screen.
- Tap on ‘Delete activity by’ from the drop down options.
- Chose the day, which includes today, yesterday last 7 days, last 30 days, all time and custom.
- Choose the ‘Product’. Select ‘Search’ and ‘Image Search’ options.
- Click ‘Delete’
This is not just a effective way to remove your searches from platforms at a time, but can also be used to follow those who are inquiring through your logged in device, searching for locations, address and more. Why don’t you try this and share your experience and views in the comments.